you are apparently visitor number


Individual reloads - no secrets!

søndag den 24. oktober 2010

Anomonity turned out to be a meme

So i'm taking over now. As I wrote before I've used my former Blog Landlords, Andreas NG's blogger profile for posting. Once through him, and lately I jsut snatted his password so I could handle it myself, since we got into an argument over stuff. He still has the blog on his profil, but i got in, made me co-writer and got out. So now I can post without going through his stupi profile.
also I've send a mail to him, explaining , and to ask him to leave this blog alone and as is.
Fingers crossed. Holyfblog hangs in a threat though, but I'm not gonna start a new blog and see all my creations just vanish into the void.
//Emanuel Janson

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

stalkerS