you are apparently visitor number


Individual reloads - no secrets!

søndag den 12. april 2009

Please step one property away


So me and my girlfriend rented a flat a couple of months back. We really feld home and began to relax a lot, which we ofcourse haven''t had the chance to in many years. Some day some efd up dude suddently runs around the front lawn (the one adjacent to the building) with a fake shotgun, a so called bee bee gun (or somin), shouting about the house Not being his! I'm like: w .... t .....f ..... So we contacts some lawyers after having reviewed the contracts, and it turns out its not our house either, vus we just rented the flat. I shew him the contract, and he realized that its not his, nor our building, but he still comes to the front lawn once a month.
What the hell am I supposed to do now. The fake shotgun dude is still stalking us.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

stalkerS