you are apparently visitor number


Individual reloads - no secrets!

fredag den 17. april 2009

Failure is seenable

I read alot about complimentary colors. Both yesterday, and this morning. I think i'm getting the hang of it now.
I got a friend who's girlfriend has a band. And they were looking for someone who could illustrate a poster for a concert they are having at the mall, 16. may i think it was. So I thought that I would use my new skills with the colors and I made this artwork for them. The fuCKING bastarts thought IT was toO f childish!2 I mean Wtdf! They dont know what the helll they are talkign about. I just read alot of stuff and surely one can see that I know what the hell I am doing.
Well so they dddidnt like the artwork, and they said they'd just go and find someone else to do it- Apparently one of the drummers in the band has a sibling who is really good at drawing people. He learned at a drawing school. I DONT' Care about that man! Why were they telling me?? so I'll just post this here. I tried and compress the hell out of it as mentioned before, but JPG can't really compress the hell out of a JPeg which is Already compressed... the hell out of.
...
Here it is. I'm so pissed. I just know that I'll get another gig sooner or later. It's just depressing when people dont appreciate one's skill.
Click on the picture and see how far Jpeg compression goes.
...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

stalkerS