you are apparently visitor number


Individual reloads - no secrets!

onsdag den 18. februar 2009

New dawn of years

Hi, so first post after the new year. A wonderful year of apocalyptism hopefully.This is LHC who says hi! LHC is the Large Hadron Collider, which in mainstream theory has the potential to create a black hole, and suck everything into it. However, I am pretty sure that LHC is capable of producing the same amount of energy as a blackhole consists of, but for a very brief periode of time. Not a blackhole, but the same amount of energy at one spot. But we'll see. If I know myself well enough, I'll be crossing my fingers for a planet meltdown. Then finally "something" happens! ... well on with our lives we must.
Go zombie apocalypse... or alien invasion. I guess LHC planet destruction is the third best thing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

stalkerS